Offering boutique style accommodation, The Best Western Plus Travel Inn Hotel is only a short stroll to some of Melbourne's famous attractions. The minute you walk into our foyer, you are welcomed by our friendly staff, who are there to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Our hotel has many facilities and unlike other large, busy hotels, we are able to offer you a more personal service, making your stay with us in Melbourne a relaxed and enjoyable one.
Our terrific location close to the Melbourne CBD, makes The Travel Inn Hotel the perfect accommodation choice for your next family holiday or business trip.
Superior King Spa Suite
UPGRADE YOURSELF to a SUPERIOR KING ROOM(NON SMOKING ONLY)KING SIZE bed or KING & SINGLE-rate for 2 ADULTS ONLY ,LCD TV,Luxury funishings,corner SPA IN BATHROOM,FREE in house MOVIES,heated outdoor pool,FOXTEL and FREE use of local gym.
UPGRADE TO AN EXECUTIVE ROOM with MASSAGE SHOWER HEAD, LCD TV & LUXURY FURNISHINGS.Rates are for a maximum of 2 people in 1 queen room or 1 queen and 1 single bed,please specify. Room can also accommodate 1 child,extra person fee $25 p/night. FREE in house movies, heated outdoor pool,FOXTEL and FREE use of local gym.
** XMAS STOCKING SPECIAL ** Stay in Melbourne's cosmopolitan Carlton in our DELUXE QUEEN room for $135 with FREE FULL COOKED BREAKFAST for 2,CAR PARKING,WI-FI and a 12PM CHECK OUT. (Twin bedding available on request)
Check In Time: 1400 Check Out Time: 1100 After Hours : 24 Hour Reception Reception Hours : 24 Hour Reception, early check in before 2pm may be possible - subject to availability on the day - for a fee of $35.
Car Parking : Car parking is available ,subject to availability,one car park ONLY per room booked.You may be required to leave car keys with reception. Hotel car park is accessible 24 hours. If guests do not want to leave car keys, car parking is the responsibility of the individual guest. There is also a car park next to the hotel that guests must pay direct for parking. This car park is not open 24 hours.
Getting There : Starbus shuttle can be booked between the hotel and the airport approx $20 p/p (must be booked at least 3 hrs prior to pick up).Please contact Starbus directly on (03) 8378 8700 if required. Taxis are also available to and from the Airport at a cost of Approx $45 to $55
* Tram Rides - Take a tram ride on the FREE City Circle Tram service which takes in some of Melbourne's major attractions.
* Tours of Government House - Take a tour through the first Government house and the present one.
* River Cruises - Take a cruise either towards the historic Port Melbourne or upriver past the scenic river gardens to Herring Island.
* Shopping - Shopping at Bourke St Mall and Melbourne Central.
* Live Entertainment - Melbourne is home to a number of entertainment complexes including the Crown Entertainment Complex, The Melbourne Concert Hall, the Playhouse, the Sidney Myer Music Bowl and the State Theatre.
* Swanson Street Walk - Provides the perfect location from which to explore the many shops and cafes where you can relax and be entertained.
* Williamstown Bay and River Cruises - Offer spectacular views of the city of Melbourne.
* Alexandra Park. - Walking, cycling and jogging in Alexandra Park.
* Dining - Melbourne has many great restaurant precincts with food from practically every nation.
* Wineries - Day trips to the wineries in the region surrounding Melbourne.
* Day Tours - to famous Penguins and Phillip Island, Puffing Billy, Scenic Great Ocean Road and The Grampians.
Guests staying at the Travelinn are entitled to full use of the local gym and its facilities, including indoor 25m lap pool.