Hobart Accommodation ,Holiday near Hobart , Family Accommodation Experience luxurious accommodation set amongst our 100 acre working farm and orchard on the beautiful Coal River just 20 Minutes from Hobart
Woodburn Farm is one of Tasmania's most historical farms. Granted to Gilbert Robertson, the Chief Constable of the Coal River area in the 1820's. Land for St Johns Church (the oldest Catholic Church in Australia) was donated by the second owner of Woodburn, Mr John Cassidy in the 1830's. Farm Stay
Situated in the main house, this 30m2 Executive Suite features ornate handmade cornices and ceiling roses, a Four Poster King Size Bed and a double fold out lounge.
For your comfort it also has a dining table and chairs, a flat screen TV and DVD player, a Gas Log Fire and a well-appointed 6m2 Kitchenette including a cook top, microwave and refrigerator.
Patio doors located at the end of the suite open up onto the farm grounds with your own private outdoor seating area so that you can enjoy the views of the paddocks and the rolling hills behind Richmond.
The 6m2 bathroom boasts a 500mm step into a large luxury spa bath featuring an overhead shower.
This suite can sleep a maximum of 4 people.
Check In Time: 1400hrs Check Out Time: 1000hrs After Hours : The Old Wesleyan Chapel
Please ensure you give a contact number when booking the chapel and we will then contact you with entry instructions. Reception Hours : The Old Wesleyan Chapel
Please ensure you give a contact number when booking the chapel and we will then contact you with entry instructions.
- Animals include Clydesdale Draught horses, chickens, dogs, sheep, turkeys, ducks, and native animals. Farm Stay
- Animal feeding daily at 8.30am
- Clydesdale Horse Carriage (Weather permitting)
- Historic Horse Drawn tour of Richmond Village takes about 1 hour and gives a good insite into the history of one of Australia's oldest Villages costs $60-00 per person.
- River walk along the Coal River
- Fishing in the river
- At dusk and daybreak, spot the platypus in the river - if you're very very quiet