Hobart Accommodation ,Holiday near Hobart , Family Accommodation Experience luxurious accommodation set amongst our 100 acre working farm and orchard on the beautiful Coal River just 20 Minutes from Hobart
Woodburn Farm is one of Tasmania's most historical farms. Granted to Gilbert Robertson, the Chief Constable of the Coal River area in the 1820's. Land for St Johns Church (the oldest Catholic Church in Australia) was donated by the second owner of Woodburn, Mr John Cassidy in the 1830's. Farm Stay
Check In Time: 1400hrs Check Out Time: 1000hrs After Hours : The Old Wesleyan Chapel
Please ensure you give a contact number when booking the chapel and we will then contact you with entry instructions. Reception Hours : The Old Wesleyan Chapel
Please ensure you give a contact number when booking the chapel and we will then contact you with entry instructions.
- Animals include Clydesdale Draught horses, chickens, dogs, sheep, turkeys, ducks, and native animals. Farm Stay
- Animal feeding daily at 8.30am
- Clydesdale Horse Carriage (Weather permitting)
- Historic Horse Drawn tour of Richmond Village takes about 1 hour and gives a good insite into the history of one of Australia's oldest Villages costs $60-00 per person.
- River walk along the Coal River
- Fishing in the river
- At dusk and daybreak, spot the platypus in the river - if you're very very quiet