Please Note : This property is not in Operation. Olive House is one of only a few dwellings to survive the pioneering days of our early settlers - the Chaffey Brothers.
Built in 1928 as part of the original Mildura subdivision, Olive House has been beautifully restored and renovated into a delightful Bed & Breakfast.
Olive House offers superior accommodation for two to four guests. The charm of yesteryear is still present in many of its period features, including Murray Pine flooring - waxed & polished with TLC, pressed metal walls & ceilings and select pieces of antique furniture.
* Fantastic Golf Courses
* Paddle Steamer Cruises on the Murray
* Mildura Lawn Tennis & Bowls Club
* Art Gallery and Historic Chaffey Mansion
* Festivals in Mildura - seasonal
* Fishing -
* Stephanos Restaurant & The Grand Hotel - dining packages
* Brewery tours
Things to do & see in Sunraysia
* Scenic Flights
* Hot Air Ballooning
* Unique Australian Inland Botanic Gardens
* Mungo World Heritage National Park
* Hattah National Park
* Fishing -
* Winery tours & Wine Tasting
* Orange World
* Big Lizzy - A large steam tractor used for clearing Mallee scrub in the days of the early settlers
Easy walking distance to CBD
Shopping, wining & dining.