Aggie's Bed & Breakfast Longford Hobart Accommodation
AGGIE'S BED AND BREAKFAST LONGFORD ACCOMMODATION
Situated in historic Longford, Northern Tasmania, Aggie's is beautifully styled for comfort and relaxation, with 2 well appointed en suite rooms.
A delicious cooked breakfast with fresh eggs, home made conserves and stewed fruits, Yes we cook it for you!
Experience high quality room facilities, including DVD/CD player, non smoking rooms, shower, microwave, hair dryer, to help you recharge after a long day. The hotel offers wonderful recreational facilities such as garden to make your stay truly unforgettable. Aggie's Bed & Breakfast is your one-stop destination for quality hotel accommodations in Launceston.
Relax in your private courtyard or make use of the undercover BBQ area and off street parking.
At Aggie's Bed & Breakfast, the excellent service and superior facilities make for an unforgettable stay. For the comfort and convenience of guests, the hotel offers pets allowed, car park.
Aggie's is the perfect location from which to explore the regions of northern Tasmania and is only 15 minutes from the Launceston Airport.
Queen Bed, large ensuite room with laundry facilitles. Includes tea and coffee making facilities, toaster, microwave, toaster oven, electric heating, electric blanket, hairdryer, iron, cd player, tv and dvd player.
Queen Bed with single roll away, ensuite, trundle and private courtyard, tea and coffee making facilities, toaster, microwave, electric heating, electric blanket, hairdryer, iron, cd player, tv and dvd player, wireless internet access.
- Longford is the gateway to the great lakes and fantastic trout fishing.
- Longfords golf course.
- Meander around Longford?s historical buildings and take relaxing strolls along the beautiful riverbanks.
- Berry picking.
- Experience fine foods in our local cafes and restaraunts, or try a counter meal at one of our hotels and delicious lunches at the historical JJ?s Bakery.
There are many interesting places close by to visit while staying with us at Aggie?s Bed & Breakfast.
- Woolmers Estate & National Rose Garden (national heritage listed)
- Brickendon Estate with Colonial Farm Village (national heritage listed)
- Evandale Sunday Markets and Tasmanian Gourmet Sauce Company
- Historical Church of Christ and grounds
- Launceston city including the Cataract Gorge
- Also the Queen Victoria Museum and National Car Museum
Longford is also a great location from which to explore the regions of northern Tasmania including day trips to visit Tasmania?s beautiful wineries, the beautiful Tamar Valley , the Great Lakes, Heritage highway, the Liffey Falls, Tasmania?s East and North West coasts, and the Bay of Fires